CONTACT US 24/7 WHEN YOU NEED OUR SERVICES...
Working in high-risk confined space areas can be extremely dangerous. Enviro-Clean have recruited a specialist Confined Space Safety & Rescue Team to work alongside our own crews when working in Category 1 and difficult confined spaces and to plan & supervise general confined space work.
The Confined Space Safety & Rescue Team is also available for hire to all companies who have a need to enter a confined space to complete a task during service and maintenance cycles.
Although our Confined Space Safety & Rescue Team are specialists within the water industry, their knowledge and experience gained over many years gives them a unique understanding of the issues likely to be encountered within any hazardous area. The team are fully conversant in the Confined Space Regulations 1997 and The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999. The Confined Space Safety & Rescue Team are not only trained in how to rescue persons from a confined space, but also in how to administer advanced First Aid prior to handover of the patient to the NHS Emergency Services.
The questions you need to ask before entering a confined space are:
- Are you trained to enter or work in a confined space?
- Has a Risk Assessment been carried out?
- Do you have a Method Statement and Safe System of Work?
- Do you have a Rescue Plan?
- Do you have suitable PPE for working in a confined space?
The services we provide are:
- Confined Space Entry & Safety Management
- Confined Space Accompaniment
- Confined Space Rescue
- Confined Space Consultation & Advice
- ‘Top Man’ Service
- Preparation of Safe Systems of Work
- Preparation of Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Extended Sewer & Tunnel Working